Waterside Pool in Ryde (located next to the boating lake and beach) is open all year and has something for everyone of all ages and abilities. There are activities from casual swimming to water workout classes and also swimming lessons. With the 25m pool’s retractable roof, it brings the sunshine to your swimming sessions. NEW in 2013, Sauna and Members Lido with exercise equipment, table tennis and seating area.
When is it open?
- Seven days a week. For opening times, see our timetable page.
Are there baby facilities?
- Yes, there are baby changing facilities and baby/toddler seats with straps in both the male and female changing rooms. There is also space for a baby changing table in the disabled changing room. Swim nappies, armbands & toys are on sale at reception.
Are there disabled changing facilities?
- Yes, we have a dedicated disabled changing room right next to the reception, close to the pool & hoists and chairs for those needing a helping hand. There is complete wheelchair access to the site and we have bookings by disabled groups who would love to have you join them if you want something outside of our public sessions. Any questions or if you feel there is a problem in using our facilities please call us. We pride ourselves in the fact that Waterside is there for the entire community.
Is there parking?
- There is a public car park on The Esplanade and on-street parking – charges applicable.
Which bus will get me there?
- Routes 2, 3, 4, 8 and 9 stop at Ryde bus station which is a 10 minute walk from the pool.
- Want to keep updated with pool activities or have any questions about the pool? Like us on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Waterside-Pool/382739891817985, or follow us on twitter: @WatersidePool.